February 21-22, 2011 at 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
M1 5AN Manchester
Is your company moving at the speed of the Internet and interacting with new customers using all the digital channels available to you?
Social media is turbo-charging customer conversations and e-commerce. Smart companies know it.
Over an intensive 2 day of hands on training Influence – Social Media Manager Pro equips marketeers with the skills and knowledge they need to become effective Social Media Managers, creating and managing online communities and growing influence for a business or organisation online.
In addition, attendees are asked to respond to a live industry brief giving them an opportunity to test their new skills.
So if you want to know how to:
* create compelling digital marketing copy that delivers tangible PR and brand building results
* build working relationships with external stakeholders online
* translate social media strategies to web metrics that are easily tracked
* identify actionable insights from online conversations
* perform Social Media Optimisation (SMO)
* learn how social media impacts on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) objectives
* combine social media with traditional marketing and PR strategies
* monitor social media marketing campaigns and convert engagement on Facebook, Twitter and blogs to quality leads
Influence – Social Media Manager Pro is for you.
Visit the booking page for more information.